" Our centre will continually strive towards proactive improvement involving all stakeholders. Children's individual care and learning needs will be at the centre of our practice and we will provide excellent opportunities to maximise each child's potential."
AT THE KINDERGARTEN ARE AIMS ARE TO:
1. Work towards a provision which encourages every child to be safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured, active, respected, responsible and involved.
2. Provide a high level of childcare and learning using the National Care Standards, How good is our early learning and childcare? Curriculum for Excellence, Building the Ambition, Pre-birth to Three and the SSSC as guidelines for implementing new procedures, policies and to further improve the standard of care and learning provided via monitoring and self-evaluation.
3. Identify and provide relevant training for staff, including that required to meet the SSSC registration requirements. As a result the level of care and quality of children's learning will be enhanced.
4. Respect and involve parents/carers in the care and education of their child and the life of the setting.
5. To be dedicated to developing effective links with home, schools, Health Visitors, Social workers and all associated health professionals.
6. Actively promote the use of our outdoor area and local community throughout all learning.
Copyright 2007. By www.nurseryweb.co.uk.